At Minty Dental Studio, we stand behind every dental service we provide to our patients. We are confident in our quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dentists offer.
We will repair or replace the treatment at no fee rendered based on the following guide lines and exclusions. Failure to fulfill the following requirements will void the dental treatment warranty.
Dental Sealants: These are plastic coatings placed on the chewing surfaces of the teeth to prevent decay in the pits and grooves. We will repair or replace sealants for a period of 3 years after initial placement. If decay is present on the chewing surface where the sealant was placed within that 3 year period, the replacement filling will be done at no charge.
Composite or amalgam fillings: If this is the recommended treatment prescribed, we will replace or repair it in the event of failure for 1 year from initial placement. If the tooth breaks and requires a crown or onlay, we will credit the cost of the filling towards that restoration.
Root Canals: Root canal treatment is about 96% successful. If you lose your tooth within 1 year due to failure of the root canal, we will apply it as a credit towards a replacement tooth.
Crowns, Bridges, Inlays, Onlays, Veneers: These are warrantied for 5 years from initial placement. We will replace or repair them at no charge during this five year period if they break with normal use or are lost. (This does not include accidents, medical treatments, or medical conditions that could cause damage to healthy teeth or restorations)
Dentures and Partial Dentures: These are warrantied for 3 years from delivery if a tooth chips or breaks under normal use. This does not cover accidents such as dropping your denture. Complete denture patients must be seen every year, and patients with any teeth must be seen as prescribed by doctor.
Terms and Conditions
- You must remain a Minty Dental Studio patient for 5 years after the procedure.
- You must maintain a schedule of regular recall appointments at Minty Dental Studio, to include a minimum of an oral exam every 6 months, a cleaning every 3-6 months, bitewing x-rays every 12 months and comprehensive x-rays every 3-5 years.
- You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
- We will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
- The warranty is null and void if the failure of the restorative work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, etc.
- The warranty is null and void if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem or repair with the supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, recurrent decay, fractures, etc.
- The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
- If the doctor determines a night guard/occlusal guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the warranty will be null and void if you do not have one fabricated or do not wear it as directed.
- If you chose any other treatment other than the primary recommended treatment, that will not be covered under warranty.